Saturday, October 28, 2006

SD - XXX

Learning : Moving on

____________________________________________

Maybe I am stupid. Maybe I am crazy. Maybe I am selfish. It doesn’t matter. None of it does. It seems like I can’t face the truth. I know I can. And I know I have.

Yet, I don’t feel like moving on. It doesn’t seem like something I want to do. I want to stay. Right here. My ex has moved on along the road. So have my best friends. But I want to stay here just a bit longer, wrapped up in the memories of the days gone by. I want to stay just a bit longer, listening to echoes of our laughter, feeling our pain and our joys, shared not so long ago. Yes, I want to stay here a while.

The guy I liked, I guess decided to walk away quite some time ago. I can’t say it doesn’t hurt. But, like always, its okay. I can’t say I had no expectations. I had the expectations one has of one’s friends. I have nevertheless decided to stay. For how long, I don’t know. When it feels like the time to move on has come, I will move on along. But for now, I want to sit down right here; I want to talk in this silence.

Dreams may have broken. And I am picking up the pieces, smiling, through tears sometimes, remembering, the hues I painted my dreams in, the symphonies and melodies they resonated with…

__________________________________________________________________

It all may seem childish to many. And I believe many will say ‘Grow Up!!’. Rest assured, I shall resist with all my strength. Growing up doesn’t mean having to let go of the magical wand of faith. It doesn’t mean giving up the charms of innocence and hope.
What’s the point of mere existence anyways; why not live an enchanted magical extraordinary life??

I may have rose-colored glasses on. But why not see the world through rose-colored glasses for a while? Try them on and watch your life take a new meaning !!







1 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

Hey, came to ur blog while browsing...its prety late to comment, but i can feel exactly vat u feel! And coincidence u may call, on the very day u wrote this blog, my girlfriend broke up with me...i am still shocked and sometimes even i put on the red rosy glasses!! But Time is the only solution , thats what i can say!!
-Ashish

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home