Saturday, July 14, 2007

SD - XXXIV

Strange things are happening. Feels like I am once again on the edge. I can fall either way…stability seems so far away. Home feels like something distant and unknown. I am losing, losing the security of familiarity. Maybe it’s a price I pay for finding myself. On the edge once again, I feel so alive. And yet something in me feels so dead. It is as if I have lived and died in just one moment. I am mourning and celebrating simultaneously. Life is finding itself through the winding paths of every day existence. Don’t know where I am headed. Don’t know if I’ll have company. Don’t know if I’ll get there. Don’t know.

No future. No past. Just this moment. Could life be? In just this moment? For just this moment?

Security. I know I need it. Coming Home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home