Saturday, July 14, 2007

SD - XXXVI

It’s all coming true. Just when I let go, I get all I ask for. Like always. J Everything that I wish for shall come true…just a matter of time…and place…and people…lol!!!

That’s what I ask for, isn’t it? A moment. With a place. Or a person. Or a feeling. But all I ask for are moments…do I dare ask for more????

Yea, I do. I want more from life…I want to live more, fuller and richer, with more learning, with more belief, more faith…

I wish for family. I wish for health of my parents. I wish for someone to come home to…one person, maybe a whole family to come home to…I wish I come home to the same people every time…..

I am here. I am where I wanted to be. It’s all happening. Everything I wished for is coming true.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home